Monday 8 March 2010

Presentation Feedback

After doing my presentation this morning, I got some useful feedback from Lorenzo and Justin. They seemed to think that using the title 'What Is Good Design?' was way too broad for me to be able to research and that a more limiting title would focus my research so that it is specific to my interests and development. Therefore I have decided to change the working title to 'What Is Effective Editorial Design?'.

They also said that my chapters were a bit vague as there is so much more to think about when focusing on just editorial design. So I need to add more chapters and as I research and select the information I wish to include in the publication, these chapters will be sectioned into sub-chapters. This will aid the order and clarity of my book.

Otherwise they seemed quite happy with the kind of work I was looking at, my thought process and how I have been researching editorial design so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment