Wednesday 3 March 2010

Qube Konstrukt

Looking at the work of Australian design studio Qube Konstrukt is really inspirational. Their work is really clean and features some of the Modernist principles that I admire oh so much. They do loads of really nice branding:

 
  
  

The stationary they did for Cream uses black and white with gold foil which what I want to do with my magic brief. They also do loads of publication work:

  
  
  
 

I really like this last spread with the columns of text at different heights and the different shades of black working to create the imagery. As well as their work for their clients, Qube Konstrukt's website is a great example of what you can do with indexhibit.

 

This looks loads better than any of the portfolio websites done on the course. All of ours are a bit samey, I might re-do mine so it stands out more like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment