Tuesday 27 July 2010

Baron & Baron, Inc.


Baron & Baron, Inc. was founded by the renowned creative director Fabien Baron. He works extensively in high fashion; building brands and designing print and motion advertising campaigns, editorial, packaging and product and furniture design. His editorial work is very clean, minimalistic and clinical but I think that works well with high-end brands as it kind of adds to the air of snobbery that surrounds luxury products & celebrities. I have to admit that this is the kind of thing I think of when I think of spreads in Vogue, Elle etc. Almost all of his work is completely black & white, theres only one tiny bit of red out of all of these spreads, an interesting choice which I think shows Baron's authoritative yet artistic style.

No comments:

Post a Comment