Wednesday 28 July 2010

Interview With Thom Bennett

My interview with Thom Bennett, a graphic designer from Otley:

1) What first made you interested in graphic design, in particular typography and layout?

I was always interested in art and design from an early age - especially technical drawing. Further on, after having worked in agencies for a few years, I began to appreciate the power and simplicity of well structured layouts combined with great use of typography.

2) How did you start out in graphic design, and get yourself noticed in the industry?
I started out in graphic design by doing an A'level in art and design - this led me through education and a job a a print house. I got noticed in the industry through the internet and good publicity of my online portfolio.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment