Thursday 12 August 2010

Inspiration Spreads

I came up with this format for the inspiration pages. Its almost a polaroid shape format in the middle of the page to contain the images in a structure. I think it looks ok at the moment but I'll probably try something else later. I thought that the background for these pages was quite boring so I used colour blocks to differentiate between them. I could either use all of these, some of these or one of these for the spreads. The text and details aren't correct for these yet but the layout and images are in place. I had to come up with a format that uses smaller images. I wanted full bleeds as planned in some of my design sheets but the quality of images taken off the internet is so poor that I have to use little ones instead.


There are currently a collection of 15 studios, designers and publications in the inspiration section. I may add or take away from this depending on if I get any more interviews back. Theres about 3 who said they would but haven't bothered yet. But I definitely have at least 4 of my own interviews, I might include a secondary source as I have found some good interviews on the internet as I have posted on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment