Friday 13 August 2010

Interview Designs

Still not sure who I am having for the interviews. Thom Bennett said he would fill in the interview a couple of questions at a time but stopped at 2. Hinterland said they would do it but are now on holiday. Station magazine said they would but haven't along with a couple of others. Its getting a bit late to add the rest anyway so it looks like I'm having interviews from Matt Austin, David Bailey, Axel Feldmann, Holger Jacobs and one secondary interview. I also got an interview back from Mike Brough but it was quite short and the pictures on Fusion's website are ridiculously tiny so they'd be about 1cm wide in my book or it would have to be plain text. So for now, I think I'll leave it out. I'll still put him in the acknowledgments because I do really appreciate him filling it in.

Not done much for the interviews yet, I like the 3rd layout for displaying who the interviews are with though. Tried a couple of layouts with the Bailey interviews but I'm not happy with them yet, they're quite boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment